The Willows Campground & RV Park
Seasonal Policy & Guidelines
The Willows Campground & RV Park
Seasonal Policy & Guidelines
Quiet hours are between 11:00pm-8:00amQuiet hours are between 11:00pm-8:00am
30 Amp Site -> $2,750.00 + $357.50 = $3,107.50
50 Amp Site -> $3,050.00 + $396.50 = $3,446.50
- A $500.00 down payment is required by November 1st and the second deposit of $500.00 payable March 1st. All deposits are non-refundable. A late fee of $50.00 will be applied to your invoice on November 2nd and March 2nd. If no deposit is received, then we assume you are not returning!
- Full balance due by May long weekend.
- Seasonal sites are non-refundable. Early departures are no exceptions. This applies to everyone, with no exceptions. If you choose to leave your seasonal site early, no refunds will be issued.
- In the event of a situation that is deemed “out of your control” or “an act of God” your fees are still due.
- Winter storage is free for returning guests.
- Guests leaving in the spring will be charged $500.00 for storage.
- To avoid the winter storage fee, the site must be cleared by October 30th.
Sale of Trailer
- You may sell your trailer on your site upon approval by Bill.
- In the event of the sale of a trailer by a site holder, there will be a transaction fee payable to Willows Campground by the site holder of 7% of the sale price.
- We are on a well, so please conserve water.
- Please no sprinklers, swimming pools, water slides, etc.
- CLOSE WATER VALVE OFF TO YOUR TRAILER WHEN YOU HAVE GONE HOME
- You are responsible for your guest's actions
Children’s Play Park & Toys
- Please keep children from playing on or near main campground roads as small children are hard to see when large RV’s are entering or exiting the park.
- Electric cars and other toys are not allowed on campgrounds roads - please use lawns and the play park
- COMMERCIAL USE OF YOUR SITE IS NOT PERMITTED
- YOU CANNOT SUBLET YOUR SITE
- Please use roads provided and do not cut through other campers sites
Condition of Site & Trailer
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your site and trailer are kept neat and tidy at all times.
- You must wash your trailer once a year. Please let us know when you will be washing your trailer as we are on a well.
- If you are unable to wash your trailer we can do it for you for a fee of $150.00 * NO trailer washing on Long Weekends.
- You may borrow a push mower and weed whipper from the office if needed.
- Please refrain from having clutter around and under your trailer
- Pets are allowed but must be leashed and cleaned up after.
- No more than two pets per trailer unless approved by management.
- Pets must not harm our wildlife.
- You are responsible for your pet's actions.
- Loud dogs will not be tolerated.
- DO NOT PUT POOP IN FIREPITS
- A MAXIMUM OF 2 DOGS ONLY
- We are not responsible for any damage to your trailer or personal property.
- We are also not responsible for any bodily harm that occurs at the park.
- It is your responsibility to have your own insurance.
- Our wildlife is precious please do not harm it in any way.
- DO NOT FEED THE WILDLIFE.
- Bird feeders are NOT permitted as they attract bears.
Motor Vehicles & Golf Carts
- The speed limit throughout the campground is 10km/h.
- Park roads are busy, so please refrain from parking on them.
- One vehicle allowed per site, other vehicles must be parked and kept in the designated area.
- Boats and other motorized vehicles must be parked in the designated area also.
- Golf carts are allowed but drivers must be over the age of 16 or accompanied by an adult.
- DO NOT PARK IN VACANT SITES.
- ATV USE IN THE CAMPGROUND IS NOT PERMITTED
- All trailers must be approved by management and reassessed every year.
- Trailers must be hard plumbed into sewers.
- If you loan your trailer out to anyone you are responsible for their conduct. Please be sure that they are aware of park rules and regulations. A regular campground fee will apply.
- All trailers must be CSA approved,
- In the event that we are ever assessed for land tax on individual sites, the fee will be payable by the trailer owner.
- All park models must be resided and roofed every 20 years or at our discretion.
- TRAILER DATE OF MANUFACTURE MUST BE WITHIN THE PAST 20 YEARS. TRAILERS OLDER THAN 20 YEARS OLD MUST BE UPGRADED TO A NEWER MODEL.
- A COPY OF THE TRAILER OWNERSHIP MUST BE PROVIDED TO US AND MATCH THE VIN NUMBER ON THE TRAILER
Construction of Additions, Sheds, Etc.
- No cabanas allowed except for bought vinyl add-a-rooms, which must be approved by management.
- Decks are allowed but must be no longer than your trailer and ten feet wide.
- Larger decks are possible ups approval by management.
- All deck plans must be approved by management.
- Lattice and fences are not allowed.
- One shed is allowed up to 8’x10’ (80 sq. ft) but must be approved by management.
- Construction of any type on your site cannot be done past 5:00 pm or on any Long weekend
- Dining tents must be approved by management
Trees & Shrubs
- No cutting trees or shrubs without permission by management.
- We encourage planting trees and gardens but due to underground hydro/water/sewer, we do need to approve where they can go.
- Do not dig or install TV dish poles without consulting with management.
- Call before you dig.
- PESTICIDES AND HERBICIDES ARE NOT PERMITTED
- Quiet hours are between 11:00pm-8:00am
Garbage & Recycling
- Free disposal of household garbage ONLY
- We have a garbage shed located by the office.
- BRING GARBAGE TO THE SHED NO LATER THAN 5:00 PM DAILY.
- Please do not use park garage cans and washroom garbage cans to dispose of your trailer garbage.
- Do not put fish guts in the garbage. Please bring them to the office and we will dispose of them.
- Large boxes, furniture, carpets, etc. ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO DISPOSE OF.
Washrooms & Showers
- Please supervise children while using facilities and clean up after yourself.
- Pets are NOT permitted in the washrooms and showers.
Fireworks & Other Noise Makers
- Fireworks are only permitted on designated long weekends and will be performed by Willows Campground.
Electricity: Extra Fridges/Freezers & Other Appliances
- Each trailer has a 30 amp RV plug. Overloading circuits regularly will eventually result in damage to wiring and other campground electrical components. Please do not overload circuits.
- Additional electrical appliances, for example: fridges, water coolers, electric fireplaces or freezers will be an additional $75.00 PER APPLIANCE.
- The extra fridge must not be older than five years and cannot exceed 1.6 cubic feet (bar fridge).
- This fridge must also be kept out of direct sunlight and out of sight. A decorative insulated box may be built around it.
- All appliances may not be older than 10 years.
- Please be aware that electricity rates in Ontario are very high. Please help conserve.
- No electric heaters are allowed.
- Please be courteous and shut your lights and air conditioning off if you are leaving your camper for the day.
- Use of electricity in vacant sites is not permitted.
- See office for seasonal firewood rates.
- No large firewood piles are allowed on your site as they attract unwanted animals.
Tarps & Coverings
- Tarps are not permitted between May long to September long weekend.
- Tarps covering firewood and other appliances are unsightly, please do not have them.
We reserve the right to change the rules at any time.
We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave at any time.
We are not liable for damage to your property.
We are not liable for any injuries sustained at the campground.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO NOT RENEW ANY SEASONAL CONTRACT
Our goal is to have a beautiful, clean, and lush campground. Please help us to keep it that way! We are a family-owned and family-friendly campground. Thank you and enjoy your season!
41 Longbow Lake Rd.
Longbow Lake, ON
Bill's Cell: 807-466-3011
RMB 54 Hwy 17 East